CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury problems exacerbated by Cholestyramine/Welchol & biotoxin protocol?

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

joegrane Views: 11,582
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,937,253

Re: Mercury problems exacerbated by Cholestyramine/Welchol & biotoxin protocol?

We may have communicated in FDC.

Re symptoms. Yes very common in the heavy metal groups.

fatigue--usually improves early on with supplements and early months of chelation. If this is due to adrenal problems--extremely common with Hg--some folks *rave* over getting support.

depression. Mg might be the first thing to add if Hg is the big problem, but if you also have cadmium, maybe other things too.

declining memory and cognitive fxn. I had this. Lecithin and similar things have been helpful, but I think the fog has been improving gradually due to chelation.

getting sick all the time. Hg affects the immune system. It displaces Zn in many body chemicals according to Cutler. This has improved nicely for me over the years.

Be careful about getting lost in the mold problem and fail to address what might be the underlying problem--Hg's effects on immune system.

We had a middle aged female member who was extremely sick. She had maybe the worst set of symptoms of anyone I've seen in the yahoo chelation groups. She is hair test #275 in this library.
http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/hairtest/hairtest22/

A nasty mold problem was discovered in her house due to a leaky roof. She understandably thought most of her problems were due to it. She got sidetracked and in the process her husband seemed to loose his longsuffering and patience. After they split I tried for many months to keep her on track. However she stopped taking her night doses, seemingly went into a manic phase of Bi-Polar and seemed to have gone off the deep end. I think we lost her. ( I *hate* to loose group members!)

Bad things seem to happen when very sick people stop taking night doses.
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1007420#i

Most people who are moderately sick get nice gains in less than a year. There are plenty of people who have been as sick as you and have gotten much better after a number of years of chelation. One guy is in my extended circle of friends. Two of the FDC group moderators were really sick. This FDC group member was quite sick in the beginning and now is above 95% recovered.
http://whatidontknow.net/blog/how-do-you-tell-your-story/

Do your homework. There are many views out there. Choose wisely.

Best regards,

Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)