CureZone   Log On   Join
Affects on the nervous system.?

dwc928s4 Views: 13,039
Published: 12 y

Affects on the nervous system.?

Good morning all,

Can anyone tell me the affect of Candida on the nervous system.
I was tested by Metametrix about a year ago, and found very high levels of Fungi, but what kind it was was unavailable. I have been taking every antifungal under the sun, but didnt seem to do much. So now i am just taking L-glutamine, and probiotics to try and cure a leaky gut.
Something has now either traveled over my entire body, or it has in some way affected my nervous sytem.
I had the muscle twitching all over my body for about 3 years, but they were mild and didnt really bother me. I developed a bladder tumor that was removed.
3 months ago i developed sinus/eye pain, sore throat, and phlegm that tastes sour. Now my neck is so stiff its hard to turn my head. and yesteday my teeth began to hurt. ENT has run tests and saw nothing.
Now im getting pinching pain in my chest and back muscles that is scaring me. Also a ton of pain on top of my lower rib cage, that feels like its either in the skin, or the muscle, it so hard to tell. Im sitting here my chair rocking back and forth holding my ribs. Crazy huh ?
Can these little pinching pains be my nervous system ?

I thought the L-glutamine that i have been on for a week was helping, but i feel worse today more then ever, and in parts of my body that i didnt have pain before. My stools are loose and look like they covered with a fine hair.

any ideas ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)