CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Think Im cured

overtheedge Views: 6,570
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,930,860

Re: Think Im cured

I have to question the methods used to perform hair tests, do they all use the same protocol? If they don't how can we possibly chart progress?

Regardless of what this hairtest says I plan to chelate as it seems to have worked for many people

I still have to figure out how to portion the doses; I have a miligram scale for measuring out doses but I am a bit hesitant to use capsules for this. It would take so much effort to split all that powder and I can't help but think that there must be some easier way. Really wishing I had planned this out before I bought those pills

I still havn't received my hair test, this is really taking a while. Do they mail you the test in addition to the email?

Oh, I'v had my fair share of doctor problems. At first I thought this was simply IBS and went to a gastroenterologist. The doctor ran a few tests which came back showing elevated liver enzymes, of course that didn't mean anything to him so he advised me to continue taking miralax/exlax despite the fact that it was making things worse. It was only after I read Cutler's books that I got started using digestive enzymes/Betain HCL in order to treat the constipation. With that out of the way it became clear that the problems ran much deeper than the intestines; I have found enough clues to write a short book but I can't easily put the pieces together due to the complexity of human bodies

Has the energy you gained from chelation stayed with you? You are still seeing improvements?

When I said "I think I'm cured" I did so because I had finally felt good for a number of weeks
During that time I was very manic which led me to blow the increased health I had attained on schoolwork
The coffee, alcohol, and other stresses brought my body back down within three weeks of posting about my "cured" status

If I do manage to catch a break this summer I am fairly sure my health will return although I worry that that health is just a manic state

I was ADHD as a kid, mother and doctors had me on stimulants until 9th grade; that really messed up my social growth

I don't think I ever had regular bowel movements before the digestive enzymes/betain HCl

Around third grade I became really sensitive to light and my vision became distorted; afterimages, flashes, and floaters have been a daily phenomenon since then

Perhaps it was the lead pipes in that old house, or maybe it was in utero as my mom has a bunch of Amalgam fillings

Are you sleeping well Joe? Is daily life more meaningful? Can you maintain a job or use drugs(alcohol/coffee/whatever other psychoactives) without your body quickly giving out?

hope your doin alright

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (2)