CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Think Im cured

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Constipation Cure
Solve the root cause of constipation. Full herbal program.

sam7777 Views: 7,648
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,910,953

Re: Think Im cured

I am still working on finding time to watch about that doctor, so that I cannot comment on.

In any case, I have absolutely every single symptom you mentioned. With the exception, that I do not have constipation. I have cramping, localized burning pain, and frequent poorly digested bowel movements. After a bowel movement I feel much worse. It is not diarrhea, granted.

I am still waiting to do a hair test. I strongly suspect I was exposed to acute lead toxicity. And this is on top of the lifetime of accumulated metal issues I already most likely had.

I made the mistake of showering in a bathroom that had just been painted. I continued to shower for a period of time. I only now realize that during that period I had an acute onset of severe cognitive and metal deficit and severe chronic fatigue.

At the time I was taking many adaptogenic glutathione increasing herbs as well as metal chelating herbs and ALA. I think I put myself in a ripe position to be hyper sensitive to metal accumulation and redistribution.

Essentially, although our cases are strongly centralized on mineral imbalances and metal toxicity, it has come to my attention lately that this is an autoimmune syndrome caused by environmental pollution exposure and concurrent chronic infection.

I now have to figure out what the state of my immune system is. I took a shotgun approach with immune boosting herbs and ended up deranging my immune system more. I need to know which herbs and what kind of immune imbalance I have. If you know anything about the th1 th2 argument however, I have read that it is actually not that simple of a breakdown.

For me, getting supplements to absorb is why I cannot seem to benefit from treatment. It appears my lymphatic system is very poor at doing its job. I know this based on the symptoms and my past issues with staph and poor circulation, heavy legs, arms, morbid obesity, etc.

My course of action seems to be-

-get hair tested and treat imbalance
-prolonged juice fast to take pressure off liver and lymph and bowels and immune system
-figure out how to eat again to deal with built up metabolic issues caused by three years of under eating and malnutrition
-identify autoimmune condition undiagnosed
-hand pick herbs to treat immune issue and poor lymph function
-positive attitude, exercise, mental health possibly with more herbs
-metabolic targeted supplementation like NAC, SAM-e, TMG, ox bile

I have been trying to do this since August, but I cannot quite do it all at once. What I have discovered is that nothing works unless I juice fast. But the lack of food always derails me. I just cannot starve myself anymore, I have lost 150 lbs.

Thankfully, I am still a meaty individual. I am not emaciated or anything, and I even have a gut that needs to go as well.

I no longer believe food is the enemy and source of problems. The enemy is the environmental pollution that turned my body against my diet. But I know my diet will kill me.

Calories are not a bad thing. If you figure out how to eat and control the reactions, I strongly urge to adapt a body building exercise and meal plan. They are geniuses at controlling metabolism and over all health through diet and nutrition. If you constantly move and eat you will live a good life.

Your story is textbook. So is mine. But beating a dead horse is what it takes to get people to take their health into their own hands. I hope this info will help someone.

Your friend may have cancer, but his underlying pathology is terrifyingly similar to ours and others. Really be thankful, as you have dodged a bullet. These conditions we have turn into cancer. Both these conditions and the cancer have the same underlying cause and thus need similar approaches to improve lymph, circulatory, neurological, emotional, immune, and psychological quality and function.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (2)