CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Think Im cured

overtheedge Views: 6,796
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,927,186

Re: Think Im cured

I will definitely submit my hair test, my first one is #506 on that site

It has been almost 10 days since I sent out the sample; I can't remember how many days I had to wait for the first one to come back, how long does it usually take?

Zed, keep us posted on the parasite treatment; I am very curious to see whether parasites are at the center of the problem or if it goes deeper than that

I should probably look into a reliable parasite test in the form of stool culture, one that has a very wide range to minimize blind spots/false negatives

Might also test for pyroluria; I have been reading Mental and Elemental Nutrients by Pfeiffer and have found a lot of truth within(such as niacin use protocols)

Was Pfeiffer the first to discover Pyroluria?
Either way I am desperate enough to test

Joe, is HT 354 the only test you have submitted? At what stage of chelation did you seen the most improvement? Has DMSA alone shown much benefit since lead is the problem?

Can HMs cause bipolar symptoms? I read up on manic Depression earlier and found it to describe me quite accurately; at times I have these crazy big plans and then things fall apart, energy goes, and my thoughts turn on me

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)