CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tinizadole = side effects and die off? help!!!

shrimpy123 Views: 7,032
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,931,006

Re: tinizadole = side effects and die off? help!!!

FYI Prior to circa 1900 there was no organized western medicine, and herbal medicine was the de facto standard. The entire Rockefeller medical mafia is about as corrupt as anything that has ever existed on planet earth. If you want to educate yourself on the subject then read the book 'behold a pale horse' by william cooper for the history of the AMA."

RIght, you did not say that about Potato chips, but it was someone else.

But you said this right? Guess who is off the rocker man?

Can you cannot for a minute be serious about garlic curing parasites like E. Histolytica. You have no idea what you even had. You are peddling absolute nonsense, when so many people on this forum have had such a difficult time even diagnosing with E. Histolytica. And then suffering as a result.

WE ASK AGAIN: WHICH LAB DIAGNOSE YOU?

Read tropicalboy's and Jazzydude's replies to your nonsense?

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1928960#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1928944#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1928957#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1930659#i

Again, we ask you which lab diagnosed your E> Histolytica> You have not idea you even had E. Histolytica. And then offer this non-knowledge as as some concrete evidence?

Stop peddling nonsense like this man.

"I don't see the big fuss. I had E Histolytica back in the 90's and cured it in 5 days with garlic. Not a big deal. Just munch on some raw garlic every day."

Say that to people who were really ill from this, like Jazzydude, for so many years! Or tropicalboy, or this person now asking about E. Histolytica.

Stop trivializing real infections. There are really ill people here who need help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)