CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Message from the Moderator

jazzydude Views: 6,427
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,931,316

Re: Message from the Moderator

Giardia/Entomoeba Histolytica and other protozoa are hell. We suffered too much and we don't want to see others suffer the same. Its hard to put in to words the amount of misery and pain those bugs put me through. My self and others have tried many natural and allopathic medicine without success and because of this experience I understand how one is quick to react to suggestions of non specific alternative treatments that does not seem to be proven against protozoa. However, I agree that if we tone down a bit we might be better received by others. (so, I basically agree with what you said)

I tend to be open to alternative treatments, but it has to be well tested and proven. I also believe in using the right tool for the job. So far only allopathic medicine has worked against my giardia and amoeba situation, but even allopathic have failed me (& failed others) due to doctor incompetence and the bugs being really hard to kill.

Thank you.

Best
Jazzy

ps. there has been a number of comments which are not productive to the forum. You might want to take a look at the recent threads for future reference when someone send you an alert. You can start by looking at the last messages of the previous couple of threads and you will see what I'm talking about.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)