CureZone   Log On   Join
nih

Views: 3,450
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,920,535

nih

"As a matter of fact, aspirin and aspirin related products kill over 30,000 people each year in the U.S."

Please back that up.  The OP shows that dosages as low as 75 mg per day prevent cancer.  Show us where that dosage kills people.  Also show that the "natural" alternative, willow bark, is any better and that's been used for thousands of years.  Yes there are people who are allergic to anything.  I actually witnessed a guy go into convulsions after one Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.  The medical diagnosis was that he was allergic to beer and could never again drink it.  It happens all the time with a wide variety of food products.

Enteric coated tablets greatly reduce or even eliminate the stomach lining problems you cite and their cost is little more than the standard baby aspirin.

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Many-People-Die-From-Cancer-Each-Year?&id=2...

...The total for every cancer death except nonmelanoma skin cancer in the United States is over 565,000 people. Lung cancer is first among the killer cancers in the United States. The unreported fact is that the invisible gas radon accounts for 21,000 lung cancer deaths each year for the United States.

By your logic exercise should be avoided as well.  Jim Fixx "the 'father' of running" died while jogging.  Not only him but many, many others as well.  Don't want to die?  Don't jog.  However, life will eventually catch up with you and everyone else and your body will in fact die.

"As I said earlier, good nutrition and lifestyle and building and keeping a strong immune system it the best way to prevent cancer."

As I said before, that's exactly what Michelle Obama teaches and how many follow it?  In fact there are millions of Americans who hate her for the reason of that very specific recommendation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)