CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does moving away help when there are bad memories?

Views: 11,717
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,918,979

Re: Does moving away help when there are bad memories?

The deeper I go into the world of "thoughts are things", the more I learn. I have been helped more that I ever thought I could be with material from Joe Dispenza. I would like to suggest to you that you read his material. He has a new book out titled : "Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself; How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One". Joe's story is amazing... he healed himself of a broken back with nothing but his thoughts, and has since then studied this field of how our thoughts create our reality. I think you will find his information quite helpful... and he is a neuroscientist, and has much Science to back up what he is talking about. I feel that "The Secret" is kindergarten in the learning process of this, compared to others. Joe Dispenza has helped me to understand how it all works, much more so than The Secret has. There are several itunes podcasts that you can listen to for free of you have an itunes account. Joe has some on youtube too, that will give you a taste of what he is offering. It is not just "think positive"... there is SO much more to it. I wish you the best....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)