CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Expertise needed for identification

LoricaLady Views: 9,799
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,915,934

Re: Expertise needed for identification

It is hard to tell from pictures but they could be some kind of round worm. On the other hand, mucous in the intestines can take on wormlike shapes sometimes too.

One way or another you and your loved ones probably have parasites & if you start killing them you will see more definite signs, I believe, than just those.

Some info on how to detect & kill them in the link below:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1913983#i

Re the topic of enemas sometimes mentioned below, I am adding a personal feeling of caution about colonics - professionally done high colonic enemas. I have seen them really depleting people's energy, though some really like them. They do flush out a lot of good bacteria & probiotics along with the junk.

There is really no data that I know of to show that good bacteria can be replaced by over the counter supplements, or even things like acidophilus yogurt, kefir etc., after such a highly invasive wash of the intestines. Maybe so, maybe no, but there is new info coming out that low probiotics in the gut can cause things like Depression (see Dr. Mercola & Dr. Marsha Campbell’s Youtube vid for example) and even possibly things like autism if the mother's probiotics are too low and she doesn't pass enough onto her baby in the birth canal or through her milk.
I'm no expert on any of that, just presenting what I worry may be a potential hazard. Mho.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)