CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: **pics** Reversal of Gray hair with cleansing??

sd2345 Views: 15,493
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,914,310

Re: **pics** Reversal of Gray hair with cleansing??

Hey Marie, so you too? That's great. I just accepted the early gray, and attributed it to genetics/stress. I guess time will tell how long this little miracle will last for me. Have you ever tried BSM? It has lots of calcium and minerals. I know some worry about the sugar, but it is not the worst form I think. Everyone has an opinion so sometimes I don't know what to believe.

I take about a bulb daily at the moment, which can be I guess around 10-12 cloves. I also try to get big bulbs, so alot of the cloves are big.

Yeah, only take what you can, and build up if this is the route you want to try.

I have been adding a dose of psyllium after taking the first couple of morning garlics, and it is pushing out alot of junk. Now I'm getting seed things, and I got out about 8-9 jade green stones a couple of days ago. They had to be stones. A couple of sets of them were roundish, and strung together like pearls, only the string was a worm. I have never done a liver flush. I don't know what I'm waiting for, it may be one of my re-infection problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)