CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: **pics** Reversal of Gray hair with cleansing??

seek2clean Views: 15,313
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,914,025

Re: **pics** Reversal of Gray hair with cleansing??

I am 58. Seven years ago I had some very short MEAN grey hair - wiry, unruly, and thicker or thinner than my normal hair. I say MEAN because the stuff hurt, and I could get relief by pulling the thickest wiry ones out. I was becoming very ill as my hair was dying - thin, dull, would not grow, and my answer was to bleach it for purpose of control - short, spikey look helped mask my illness for a couple of years. If I had been paying attention my hair would have told me I was dying.

After long-time cleansing and working with herbs and supplements my hair is now hanging down my back with very little grey - natural dark brown/auburn grew back in with more volume and consistent texture. If I understand right loss of hair pigment indicates vitamin/mineral depletion? I had severe malabsorption going on, along with many other problems.

I cannot point to any one thing - just some parasite cleansing, attention to diet, addition of herbs, Magnesium, - some DE, grape bitters, elimination of tap water, milk, etc. + additon of SSKI /companions last year.
YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT !

seek2clean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)