CureZone   Log On   Join
go to your local ND:nature medicine doctor, who cure holistically.meds are not so expensicve too.

michellekansas Views: 3,519
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,907,084

go to your local ND:nature medicine doctor, who cure holistically.meds are not so expensicve too.

becasue it's new, not many people know, the meds are $2, or 3 a day. I have not tried yet, since I'm making my own medicine.
also I fear that the med will not help me.since i'm so damadged by all kinds of remedies, I need the mildest cure to recover.
no heavy metals, no harsh things.
I looked at ND meds, the formula is very mild, but not mild enough for me. I'm cured, but I always get reinfested a little, so I just need to alter my immune system, while I can not force my husband to take things he does not want, he fainted often, but he never wanted to go doctors.He got all itchy after he eat crabs. he has huge pimples on his neck, very dry skin, all signs of dry ezxema. I bought him goat milk soap, becaue he's never want to smear yogurt after shower on himself for fear of the smell, though i told him to add essential oil for the smell.
I'm going to get him to get a health screen the first place.
We all live not easy. Kids got sick, and have to use this that med, not knowing the root is on their parents. mites go out mostly upon sunset.
many people got suspicious when I say mites. chinese medicine are all about killing of chase mites away from the body. Western medicine is all about killing bacterias, many Antibiotics kill mites, but mites got drug resistence, that most Antibiotics will not kill mites any more.that's the reaility of western medicine, so all are told our genes are bad, we ned to get our genes altered, then we become for ever money tree of med system, because with altered genes, no remedy will cure any more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)