CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thigh Cramp last night, is anyone familiar with this a product

Views: 4,323
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,905,639

Re: Thigh Cramp last night, is anyone familiar with this a product

I don't understand the rational that you experience leg cramps and you wish to take a pill?  It doesn't make sense to me.

I had leg cramps at night for several months and when I mentioned it to a physical therapist friend of mine she gave me a series of stretching exercises and it cured the cramps almost over night.

Our bodies are designed to be used.  Practicing some type of routine exercises (such as I was doing) can cause cramping and so can underutilizing our bodies which can become weakened.  My suggestion would be first to learn about the muscle that is cramping and learn what type of stretching will relax it - and that should be done on both sides of the body.  Not particularly interested in your BMI but if it's over 25 a weight reduction plan would also be appropriate.

An exercise routine of 20 or 30 minutes a day, 4 or 5 times a week is the absolute minimum that we need.  It also helps you sleep better and creates many other benefits as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)