CureZone   Log On   Join
Thigh Cramp last night, is anyone familiar with this a product

Views: 5,289
Published: 12 years ago

Thigh Cramp last night, is anyone familiar with this a product

Last night I got the most excruciating thigh cramp. I can not post the details but it was bad. I get them from time to time, not often. This one was the worst. Hours, I laid there in pain, I wanted to throw up. This morning I was so sore my whole right butt cheek hurts. I got the same cramp but less severe before I started the cleanse. This was much worst than a couple of days ago.

I started my Master-Cleanse 3 days ago so I thought I would pick some more syrup up and go to CVS to talk to the pharmacist about a new product I have been watching, I know they carry it. I must have been crazy, I guess I believed talking to the pharmacist would help me with the product and possible purchase. He was just plain old mean, he did not want to talk and of course he thought I should see a doctor and that I needed MEDICATION. WOW. He needed a doctor more than me. I can not get into it or I will say bad things but WOW. Needless to say I walked out, Me and my limping leg.

Its a bright orange box, Cramp911. I went to the website and I like the idea of it being topical and it is just magnesium and potassium, it makes sense. If anyone has heard of this let me know. I've got to get more syrup so I will be purchasing this product at my friendly healthfood store.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.049 sec, (1)