CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bartholin Cysts-I Now Know Why I Get Them

berryberry Views: 33,038
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,745,406

Re: Bartholin Cysts-I Now Know Why I Get Them

Okay, this is really strange and I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but I have just been dealing with a cyst since Saturday evening (the 31st). Guess what I had grabbed for a snack that afternoon as I was running errands .... a Frosty and some fries from Wendy's!

I really had to backtrack after reading your post as I knew I had a frosty in the past week but I hadn't really paid attention to that as I didn't think it had anything to do with the cyst. But it was on New Years Eve because I remember thinking twice before going through the drive-thru because I knew my hubby was already picking up subs for dinner! Within just a couple hours I became aware of the cyst.

So I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but I am seriously thinking of getting a Frosty again in a couple weeks to test the theory and see if it happens again to me. I don't have Frosty's very often but I have had 5 or 6 of the cysts in years past but no way of knowing if they are related to times I have eaten a Frosty.

I was able to cure my cyst so I'll make a new post about that and now that I have a good way to get rid of them I may test out the Frosty theory sometime next month. I just need a little time before going through this again if it is a direct cause.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)