CureZone   Log On   Join
Other cysts

uchihaMadara Views: 35,061
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,745,406

Other cysts

Your situation is strange. I can only comment on another type of cyst problem though. I know a woman that was prone to cysts, generally all over, non-bartholin. Her doctor told her to stop drinking caffeine and her perpetual cyst problem would stop. Turns out, the cysts have not come back.

Is your bartholin's gland blocked prior to the cysts forming? Do you notice any changes around the area after consuming the stated foods that cause the cysts within any time span post-consumption to the cysts?

What about taking warm baths with the area exposed to the warmth to help release and clean out the area?

I've had a splinter underneath my fingernail for a week (yes, it hurt horribly bad) and a bath softened the tissue and lubricated the posterior nail that housed the splinter. It came out without any pain (unlike other tries) with little effort.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)