CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Horrible gas / can't sleep!!! also have flu :( any ideas?

MENDOMAID Views: 5,069
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,894,064

Re: Horrible gas / can't sleep!!! also have flu :( any ideas?

Even tho I've been gluten free for more than 5 years I still have problems with gas/bloating and sleepless nights. You may be having a problem with sleep apnea so you can look up the symptoms. Even tho Im doing well on the gf diet I still have some damage to my small intestine so that partly digested food doesnt't go thru normally so whenever I get dehydrated or eat too much carbohydrates I have a small intestine constipation causing an overgrowth of gas forming bacteria and yeasts. Until I clear this up I have difficulty sleeping.

It may help you to look at the Specific Charbohydrate Diet and the programs for improving digestive health at the Liver Flush Support Forum . I found that using one of these programs after doing the parasite killing program I completely lost my physical craving for alcohol and completely stopped drinking. These programs will also help your damaged liver cells to regrow, wspecially if you can control your consumption of alcohol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)