CureZone   Log On   Join
Horrible gas / can't sleep!!! also have flu :( any ideas?

synikk Views: 5,713
Published: 13 y

Horrible gas / can't sleep!!! also have flu :( any ideas?

For the past year or so this has been happening to me almost every single time i go out and drink. The following days i get little to no sleep and sometimes i get gas so bad that as soon as i lay down to sleep no matter how tired i am, the incessant gurgling of my guts will keep me awake. heh

it has been almost 4 days now and i still havent rested :( last night(day 2 of sleeplessness, i think) i got a fever and sore throat so bad i thought i was going to die from the flu. The fever has subsided but the sore throat remains. is there any way i can even fight off an infection without being able to sleep? im so scared.

i also have some food allergy issues and have not consumed gluten for over a year. im really careful with what alcohol i choose to consume too and avoid gluten spirits. The first food i eat the following day after a night after heavy drinking alot of times gives me allergic type reactions with my throat feeling aggrivated when swallowing. But these are foods that should give no one problems and usually dont give me any issues. sometimes i get this reaction from even just drinking water.

anyway. i have all the usual sleep aids... valerian, melatonin, various amino acids including ornithine, lysine and others vitamins. all of which i know have helped me sleep in the past, but when i get this horrible gas... nothing helps :(

any suggestions?? how do i kill CONSTANT gas so i can just... freaking... sleep?

thanks for reading

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)