CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humifulvate and Mineral Depletion WARNING

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
skyglider Views: 18,783
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,883,947

Re: Humifulvate and Mineral Depletion WARNING

Hi Angelo Eventide!!

Thanks for your reply!!

I don't doubt that die off can cause many types of symptoms including neurological ones like shaking and having your hands move suddenly. In my case though, I have certainly had die off symptoms before, but never with the neurological responses. I have also had symptoms from mercury exposure, as when I had my Amalgams removed, and they were also bad, but not the same sort of thing. At least in my case, no neurological symptoms.

Though I think the Zeolite Pure which I had been taking first did lower my electrolytes (at least a hair analysis at the time seemed to show this clearly) even though it was helpful to me!!, it was the addition of the Humifulvate to my protocol that seemed to really knock me into severe neurological symptoms (which I didn't have any of with the zeolite). And I mean severe dizziness, extremely severe jolts at night, severe shifts and convulsive movements and pain in my hands and on and on, a true waking nightmare.

It seems, like I mentioned, that the one key factor which is helping me has been taking Iodine (and iodide). Which could point to the Humifulvate having the effect of removing Iodine from the brain (at least in my case).

I am not saying that all humic and fulvic acids would have the same effect. I do not know! Perhaps the effect of each will vary according to chemical composition. One thing I read though is that the actual mechanism by which these act in the body is unknown.

So....please, if using any of these be Extremely Careful for your own sake.

It does though me wonder if the makers of Humifulvate ever heard of such cases in their own country??? And if so did they simply dismiss them as having to do with something else? Not bothering to look into it too much?

Does Humifulvate have an affinity for iodine?

Whatever it does it seems it could possibly put a susceptible individual through HELL and cause very real damage, as in my case. Or even at low doses can it cause some sort of undetected low grade injury? Even in otherwise healthy individuals?

The research to answer this will probably have to wait for many years to come.

In the meantime,

have a good and protected day!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)