CureZone   Log On   Join
Humifulvate and Mineral Depletion WARNING

skyglider Views: 19,621
Published: 13 y

Humifulvate and Mineral Depletion WARNING

Mineral Depletion Warning
Humic and Fulvic Acids

I have CFS/Fibromyalgia and Chemical Sensitivity

Last June I had been trying to detox heavy metals. I had taken Powdered Zeolite Pure and then started also on Humifulvate, Complete Metal Cleanse by Enzymatic Therapy.

In fairness to these products, at times I took more than the recommended dose of the Humifulvate because I thought that it was helping me and was simply a natural product, so less of a risk. Stupid me.

In July I started to get severe dizzy spells which lasted till mid August. Then I retried the Humifulvate to try to change whatever it had done to me. When I did the dizziness decreased significantly, but then I got these horrible jolts which occured at night right before falling asleep. They were like lightning convulsions!! Really horrible. Then I retried the Humifulvate to try to change this and I got less of the jolts, but shifts in my body during the day, pain in my hands, jerks and trembling.

When I finally got to a practitioner he told me I had depleted my electrolytes and to start taking salt immediately. The salt and other supplements helped, but the one thing that has been helping me has been iodine.

I can't express to you what a nightmare this has been. If it hadn't been for the Iodine (and the salts) I don't know what would have come of me.

What did the Humifulvate do? Or the preceding Zeolite?

Apparently, rid my brain of electrolytes. Or suck the Iodine right out. Getting these back has not been an easy road. I get Bromide detox symptoms and can only take very little of the life saving Iodine at a time.

Perhaps these products are good in a certain context. Perhaps they are better than other things. But if you are already a sick person and happen to deplete your electrolytes while on them BEWARE!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)