CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So Called "Crohn's disease" and Blastocystis Connection

TropicalBoy Views: 12,580
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,877,070

Re: So Called "Crohn's disease" and Blastocystis Connection

" Hulda Clark suggested that all autoimmune diseases were actually caused by fluke parasites and pollutants."

yes she has some good ideas, but I think way to simplified...she blames way to much on flukes, very few people in west have over flukes I think...one can test for several of them, and many people tried fluke medicines without getting better

I think she has overlooked things like blastocystis hominis,and also her knowledge about diets seems limited...

also her idea that basically all infections can be cured by zappers seems to be just an idea with little evidence...yes I would not be surprised that zappers could possible kill some type of parasites, because for example snails dies at low voltage... but to go from there and claim people just need to zap and avoid polutians they will be cured is false in my view....I have read her books also

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.408 sec, (1)