CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Liver Flush Is BS

chrisb1 Views: 4,743
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,862,828

Re: The Liver Flush Is BS

Hi Daizymae,
very interesting.

It is true to say that the quality of ones food reserves are probably not as good as they were in yesteryear, and for a variety of reasons.
Yes, people can be highly toxic, while simultaneously being deficient to one degree or another in these internal food reserves, but the body has a remarkable capacity in the conservation of nutrients, and why deficiency diseases are now quite rare. It is also well-established within Natural Hygiene, (for example) that a diet deficient in ascorbate will produce scurvy, but on a water-only-fast, and in the absence of ascorbate, scurvy does not develop, even on the most protracted fast. This can also be said for other nutrients.

Whether one needs to detox slowly or quickly really depends on the sense of urgency, where over 30 years ago, at the age of 24, I was given a death sentence of advanced-stage leukemia. A 25 day water-only-fast of horrendous detox, followed by a careful refeeding programme, and then another 30 day water-only-fast that was largely enjoyable and toxemia-free. This was all preceded by a history of malnutrition/emaciation and enervation. My wife has told me on many an occasion that in the wild, and as the runt of the litter, I would not have survived.

As you have said, not everyone can be a candidate for therapeutic fasting, but, unless the seal of death has not already been set in by Nature, emaciation is usually a sound reason for a physiological rest to effect a recovery from ill-health.

I mentioned the 30 to 50 day demarcation point as to how long anyone can safely fast with benefit, as this is usually when ones food reserves become exhausted, and genuine hunger will make an appearance in the prevention of starvation, and where the body will then feed on itself. Seldom are long fasts such as these a necessity.
Fasting though is not just about detoxification, it is also about self-healing and the use of digestive-energy in the recovery of the vital life-force, or what Hygienists refer to as nerve-energy.

I was interested to learn from you of this interpretation as "prenatal jing", but we do not believe it is of a fixed amount, but can be added to by adhering to the Physiological Laws of Nature and by using these laws in proportion to bodily wants and needs.

The Prenatal Jing you describe in conserving this by moderation in diet, work/rest, sexua| restraint/activity, fresh air, warmth, clean pure water and avoiding excess, follows closely with and seems to run parallel to our own beliefs in preserving/conserving the life-force.

Very interesting, so thank you for sharing.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)