CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help! is this die off, or are bananas dangerous???

helmax Views: 3,670
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,859,026

Re: Please Help! is this die off, or are bananas dangerous???

Bananas are in the top half of the fruit list having the highest Sugar content. If you must have fruit, stick to Granny Smith apples as they contain very little sugar, but only one half a day every other day.

Quote: "I know I probably haven’t killed all the candida but I don’t understand this reaction."

The reactions happened because you still have not rid your body completely of the Candida albicans infestation.

Two months is not enough time to cure the infestation to the point of adding Sugar products such as most fruit. It will likely take many more months before you reach this stage - especially since you have now fed them and repopulated the numbers, although probably not to the point of the original infestation numbers.

To completely cure the infestation, you'll also need to increase the amount of probiotics.

How many strains does yours contain?

Try this brand:
Ultimate Flora Critical Colon BifidoMAX 80 Billion 14-Strain Probiotic
Taking one capsule a day for about two weeks, then moving up to two capsules, one morning and one at night on an empty stomach should work well. This is the one I used to cure my Candida.

Helmax

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)