CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a principle of health

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Wellboy Views: 6,520
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 782,343

Re: a principle of health

Hey, Trapper.

I agree whole-heartily. I've implemented so many of the lessons I've learned here on Curezone. The urgency of cleansing and healing led me to good nutrition, fasts, oil-pulling and so on, which I now do regularly.

I approached regular cancer doctors, etc with these ideas and was blown away by the level of ignorance.

So in the end, I began exploring about three years ago all these ideas. The power of thinking, nutrition, peace, harmony, breathing, etc to heal the body.More recently, I went on a healing retreat with a bunch of cancer and M.S. patients, and when I came back, I incorporated this information too into a new book. It began with Curezone, and several exchanges with you actually, but morphed into something bigger and so very important. Only last week, a nurse at a cancer clinic bought 25 copies of my book to give to the patients as part of their potential healing protocol.

I have you and Curezone to thank for this.

It's called ' a little book about believing: The Transformative Healing Power of Faith, Love, and Surrender' (more info here: http://www.wix.com/cashpeters/believing).
Not a religious book, which some mistake it for because of the hands on the cover, but it contains everything I learned about health and healing from the moment I began this journey, following a disastrous and unnecessary gall-bladder operation, to the present day.

So thanks, Trapper. You started something amazing. Now I hope that what I learned can go out there and help even more people.

Wellboy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)