CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Healing Codes

praiselove Views: 8,100
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,856,869

Re: The Healing Codes

I found some free resources available on this blog. You get to try the "peace" code and the "love" healing code and it references what they are specifically targeting. Each of the twelve healing codes works with various body systems to support it back to balance. I think you really would benefit from the whole system though if you like the information and you get some good results. I bought the $400 version and its been a great blessing for me. I've healed alot of issues both physical and emotional and continue to use it alot. I love how you can send "remotely" to people,pets and world situations...its a truly unifying tool, brings us all closer to experiencing that we really are all connected. In my opinion its what shows us all how we are very powerful, we are not victims of circumstance...you know there is a place for the conventional medicine, but we can heal ourselves of a greater proportion of the ailments that we often quickly hand over to "the professionals"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)