CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Healing Codes

Views: 8,683
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,822,009

Re: The Healing Codes

I have been doing The Healing Codes for 4 years now. It has been the most astonishing thing I've ever found. (I joke that there are only 3 things I've ever found that seem to be too good to be true, yet are true: Tide to Go stain stick, Cold Eeze, and The Healing Codes!)

It's healed a score of physical and emotional things for me. My husband started doing them after her saw the changes in me. My teenage/young adult children won't do them on their own, but do ask me to do Codes for them when they really want to be healed.

Here's the thing to remember: The Healing Codes don't ever address physical issues directly. They heal "issues of the heart" which, as the Healing Code book explains, are at the source of most issues.

I also should say that I worked with a Healing Codes Practitioner. Getting custom healing codes speeds things along quite nicely. A coach can check for hidden memories that would take longer to heal on your own. It's not necessary--the Code in the book of the Codes in the Healing Codes Manual are powerful--but I really like the support I get from working with a Healing Codes Coach/Practitioner.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)