CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i get so tired of it all!!

grace2010 Views: 4,182
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,852,017

Re: i get so tired of it all!!

I bet you are sick of it!

Lyme is always at least 3 illnesses transmitted by the tick. these other illnesses are called co-infections. Here is a brief list of the symptoms of each of the common co-infections. Testing for them is inaccurate but a Lyme Literate Doc will diagnose and treat based on symptoms.

It is very difficult to get well without identifying each of your co-infections and treating each illness. Many of the diagnoses you list above have symptoms that overlap with common co-infections of Lyme.

One of your co-infections or Lyme are usually the most dominant and symptomatic. When you treat the symptoms of the strongest one it weakens and one of the other co-infections becomes more symptomatic and you have a new symptom or two. You end up just chasing symptoms round and round. Each infection has a lot of similar symptoms but one or two that differentiate it so that you can get a sense of what is happening and treat more effectively, for a longer time to better treat the illness. People don't get well without treating co-infections because the co-infectiosn protect the Lyme making it hard to beat.

ILIADS(International Lyme and Associated diseases has lengthy guidelines for physicians treating Lyme and all of the co-infections. This is not an easy process and it is best treated by a Lyme Literate doc who ascribes to the iliads guidelines.

Another tip. Lyme is very cyclical. It is caused by an organism with a life-cycle and the illness can lessen or even appear to remit in cycles. Lyme has a good year and a bad year. Often the better year is assumed to be the result of treatment. Eventually this cycle becomes less noticable as the co-infections become dominant. Sometimes people don't get a good year because the treatment for Lyme is making them so sick. Sometimes they have a really great year- can eat whatever they want without reacting and they think they got worse because of how they ate, or a stressful environment. Of course those have influence, but the Lyme cycle is going to happen until you manage the illness. That is not an easy thing to do even with a good understanding of your co-infections.

If you already new all that then hopefully it will help someone else.

I pray God will comfort you and guide you as you seek to recover.

Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)