CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush, Separating Facts from Fiction

Jerome99 Views: 21,530
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,678,269

Re: Liver Flush, Separating Facts from Fiction

This is totally correct. Those who claim that the "stones" expelled during a Liver Flush are merely olive oil and juice that has been "calcified," etc., are putting forth false information. I know this because I passed two such green fatty "stones" the first time I ever did a coffee enema, which was long before I had ever tried a liver flush. Then, when I tried a Liver Flush months later, I passed many more of the same exact "stones." Not only that, but I no longer became drowsy at all after eating.

Not to mention, upon examining the stones that I had expelled after the liver flush, I found that they were surprisingly firm and condensed. Far too firm to have been magically formed in less than 12 hours in my digestive tract.

Anyway, don't believe the hype. Liver/gall bladder stones and the benefits to be had by expelling them are real. The pursuit for truth in wellness continues.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)