CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There are others things to consider

chrisb1 Views: 10,537
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,846,229

Re: There are others things to consider

(QUOTE)
I disagree with this theory which has never been proven.
Herbert Shelton , a defender of this theory has been destroyed by his own concepts at the end of his life. (probably his brain was full of parasitic worms...)

The toxemia theory of disease has never been proven, but that depends on what you mean by proven. Very few alternative health treatments are "proven" except for the successful testimonials from those who have experienced them; the Budwig and Gerson Cancer protocols come to mind here as examples.
Shelton suffered at the end of his life from the effects of a DHA deficiency, which brought on Parkinsons disease according to his close friend Dr Joel Fuhrman MD, and the effects of prolonged overworking in the last few decades of his life. He burnt the candle at both ends in dedication of his cause, and even then he lived to be 90 years of age.

(QUOTE)
I prefer the concepts of Norman Walker, and Arnold Erhet, who explain to clean the digestive tube with water but also to eat herbs with anti parasitic properties from time to time.

I agree with you re' Norman Walker but "Professor" Arnold Ehret could only see the effects of mucus and his mucusless diet healing system, where we know that mucus is necessary to the body anyway.

(QUOTE)
But explain to me how do you plan to kill parasitic worms who eat blood or the flesh of the human body ? It is as if you claim that a leech cannot live on the skin of a human who is fasting which is nonsense.

It was the experience of Dr J H Tilden MD, Dr George W Weger MD and other qualified Hygienic Doctors that fasting followed by a correct diet will remove any parasites.
http://chestofbooks.com/health/natural-cure/J-H-Tilden/Impaired-Health-Its-Ca...

(QUOTE)
Also there is more than one example in history that fasting can kill people.

Fasting does not kill and has never killed anyone. What you are referring to here is starvation.
http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020127shelton.III/020127.ch19.htm

(QUOTE)
Simply because the goal is to accelerate the elimination of waste and parasitic worms (or others bugs), not to stop eating and wait for the body to eliminate naturally the waste. If one person is heavily infected by Ascaris or others kind of big worms and you tell them to drink water and wait, the worms will keep living in the old feces and laying eggs and the person will be more and more infected.

This is simply not correct.
Have you tried a properly conducted water-only-fast of the required length to rid yourself from parasites? If not then you are in no position to answer. What I have referred to in this thread is the qualified experience of those fasting supervisors who have done so in their patients.

(QUOTE)
Fasting is good but it does not resolve every problem.

That is true, but bear in mind David that fasting is Natures very own method of remedying illness and disease, and where one of the few diseases that does not respond to Hygienic care are late-stage cancers.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.369 sec, (2)