CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Topical Iodine and skin cancer

LoricaLady Views: 58,405
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,794,108

Re: Topical Iodine and skin cancer

My 2 cents. Most people need Iodine anyway. See info on the net from Dr. David Brownstein on this.

However, I did not find Iodine to be my personal answer.

I discovered a little bump, about 1/2 pea size, on my forehead & it was slightly crusty with crustiness around the whole area. On the net I saw that this matches descriptions of pre cancerous lesions.

I tried topical Iodine with no success, also hydrogen peroxide ditto. (Not trying to get religious, just feeling I should give credit where credit is due... I prayed about this YHWH brought me the word "eggplant" later.)

What worked for me was simply rubbing the area with a small piece of eggplant every day, with the white side down on the affected area. It took about a month but now there is no trace of the problem.

There is minimal smell and the smell is just slighly veggie. There is no stickiness or residue no matter how much you do this.

If you search on the net you will see there is an ingredient in eggplant that kills the cancer cells - and they don't come back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (1)