CureZone   Log On   Join
cured of demodex mites for real!!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Constipation Cure
Solve the root cause of constipation. Full herbal program.

Views: 81,835
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,802,798

cured of demodex mites for real!!

YOU DO NOT HAVE DEMODEX MITES/PARASITES

I thought I was a suffered of Demodex Mites for 10 months.
Every day for 10 months I felt those "bugs" crawling and wiggling. I even felt worms wiggling out of the crown of my head.

I spent about $2K buying creams to include Ponds Cold Cream, lotions, soaps, shampoos, going from doctor to doctor who either ignored me, or gave into my demands for Ivermectim.

I even purchased 10 boxes of Borax laundry detergent to bath in, tea tree oil, Colloidal Silver –I was desperate!!!! to no avail. I saw 4 Demonologist, 1 Neurologist, and 1 Immunologist without any success. I worried my Primary Cary Doctor so much that she gave into my demands for prescription to get rid of yeast which I thought the Demodex Mites were feeding on because I read it over the Internet……I was pitifull!!

My skin was a mess because I stopped using lotion because I read on the Internet that lotions were only feeding the “bugs”. My skin was so inflamed due to lack of moisture.

The "bugs" were still crawling on every part of my body to include my inside my ears, eye lashes, eye brows, face, between my toes, scalp, under nail beds and rectum. I actually felt them migrating from my head to the back of my neck unto my body!! I felt awful!! I washed my face in borax acid and peroxide!! I soaked my hair with coconut oil while wearing a plastic cap….I did what anything in an attempt to kill these “demodex mites”…..WHICH WERE ONLY A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION AND A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN THE BRAIN!!

My water and electric bills also increased because I was washing my clothes like a mad women....attempting to kill the "bugs". I even made contact with a person from either China or Japan selling potions on the Demodex Solution Website..spent a lot of money on that website for products that I DID NOT NEED!!

I finally saw a 5 Demonologist and he FINALLY told me the truth...what I was actually suffering from was CHEMICAL IMBALANCE OF THE BRAIN (DUE TO STRESS)which lead me to believe that I felt bugs crawling on me...especially at night.

I lost my hair. The was due to an extremely poor diet because I stopped eating and lost a lot of weight fast. I also was vitamin deficient.

ANYWAY..Since my order is over...I laugh at what I went through. And feel compelled to let other people know which I hope will also help them!!

When the 4 Demonologist told me it was all in my head, BUT gave me treatment or advise against the "bugs" anyway I did not believe them..

I thought it was some type of Insurance Conspiracy since there was not cure.. HOWEVER, WHEN THE 5TH DERMOTOLOGIST SAT ME DOWN FOR AN HOUR, TOOK HAIR SAMPLES WHERE HE FOUND NOTHING AND EXPLAIN THAT WHAT I HAVE WAS A CHEMCIAL IMBALANCE IN THE BRAIN...IT FREED ME

..GRADUALLY, IN ABOUT 3 DAYS I WAS COMPLETELY FREE OF THE "DERMODEX MITES".THEY NO LONGER EXISTED BECAUSE I KEPT REMINDING MYSELF IT WAS ONLY A REACTION THE THE CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN MY BRAIN--WHICH I DID NOT TAKE ANY MEDICATION FOR ...I AM FREE FROM MY MIND.

I saw my Primary Care physcian the other day and she said she didn't want to tell me it was in my mind becasue she did not want to hurt my feelings...I spent 10 months and $2K for a condition I did not have becasue doctors did not want to

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)