CureZone   Log On   Join
progress of my *possible* mite problem and recovery

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

skinfreedom Views: 79,404
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,802,798

progress of my *possible* mite problem and recovery

Hi All,
I just wanted to update you on the progress of my *possible* mite problem and recovery:

It's been several (3?) weeks, and I have no small rashes on my chest, no Acne on my lower back at all and the clusters of pimples on my mid back have finally disappeared. I have not used much of the Indian oil, since I don't seem to need it, but I do put some on once a week just to be safe. The DE powder is a miracle, I can't stress enough, yes, it is messy a little, yes, it is dusty, but whatever, it gets rid of the problem that dozens of meds could not. I implore you to try it, enough of the chemicals and high med costs, even if I didn't have the mites, which I'm pretty sure I did, it sucked up the excess sebum and left my skin smooth as silk. I am going to Chicago soon and wanted to be able to be seen in My bikini without being covered in bumps, well yes! Victory! Try it, please? And let us know what happens? I thought I might have had a wheat allergy or even Lupus at one point, nope, just needed to get this dust. lol. Good luck, we can win this battle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)