CureZone   Log On   Join
Love addiction recovery

Aram Views: 2,454
Published: 13 y

Love addiction recovery

Hi,

My question is

When two people are addicted to each other, is it possible to put it into remission. Being that the two people are under developed so look for the soothing effect off each other because of their own internal pain.

We have separated because I lost my job because I could not stop thinking about her and her me. Is it possible to work through the addiction and still be in contact with each other working to get to a point where a health relationship exists doing our own separate things.

We were sexua| and love addicts with each other and still are but are both getting therapy. Most love addicts need to completely cut from the source of their addiction to ever recover. For us it feel to painful for both of us not to work on our selves to some how come back to a not so addictive relationship.
Obviously the pain is locked in to the addiction that’s why we want each other to stop the withdrawal . Can we become whole human being and continue a relationship and have mature love once an addiction has taken hold

Thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)