CureZone   Log On   Join
What could cause my Brainfog?! (Lyme, Candida etc.)

copi2k Views: 10,820
Published: 13 y

What could cause my Brainfog?! (Lyme, Candida etc.)

hello folks,

well .. i really would like to know, why there is still this GREAT brainfog which i have since 2 1/2 years..

i got sick in summer 2008.. rapidly.. with a kind of panic attack.. than the day later woke up with brainfog.

1/2 year later i was diagnosed with lyme, bartonella, mycoplasma.

since that time, 2 years, im treating my disease.. i made different periods and protocols:

1. borrelia with minocin + plaquenil + peridical azi.. and between that 3 weeks of rocephin, this one was about 1/2 year straight, after that:
2. borrelia and bartonella (because of the brainfog) with levaquin+minocin+bactrim ds + pulsed flagyl.. after that switched the levaquin to rifampicin and quit minocin.., done that therapy for 3-4 months, after that:
3. because of still having this brainfog, which only improved a little bit, i focused on babesia.. so i made first 6 weeks clindamycine + quinine, after that biaxin + mepron + pulsed flagyl + artemisinin, done that for 6-7 months
4. now since ~2 months im in bartonella treatment again.. with levaquin+doxy..+ candida treatment fluconazole+ 2 weeks of parasite treatment with mebendazole and albendazole

im better but my brainfog is still there, i still look like a zombie, whacked.... my remaining symptoms are:

- slight pain under liver.. comes and goes.. this was one of my 1st symptoms when i got really sick in 2008 (without medications)
- slight musclepain, muscleweakness
- slight burning feet
- lost about 10 kg weight.. dropped from 80kg to 70kg.. pretty fast, the 70kg.. are constant now since 1 year.
- no appetite! its like.. when i eat something.. my stomach need 5 hours to digest the food
- Brainfog including:
memory loss, not able to concentrate, racing thoughts, sometimes depression, often headache (forehead), sometimes dizzy, slow thinking.. i think you know what i mean..
- dark eyes in the innerside of my nose and eye (got them 2-3 weeks after got sick)
- sometimes pale
- vivid and much dreams

and thats it. i dont know if i have some candida, but im treating it since 1 month with 2x 100mg fluconazole. (my tongue has no white cheddar)

lately i have done some new serology for borrelia and bartonella.. borrelia was negative! first time since 2 years, bartonella was pos.. babesia was negative... but i suspect that i still could have some?!

i take supplements like probiotics, vitamins, omega3, since yesterday on aminos and niacinamid + medical charcoal for detox, im drinking a lot of tea, especially green tea.

before this disease.. i was very healthy and had NEVER any issues with my health. now i feel so whacked.. im loosing ground because my hope is less from day to day to get healthy again..

what could cause this damn stupid brainfog?! if you have something which released you from your brainfog.. please let me know! sry 4 this long text.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (2)