CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida? Slow thyroid? Mercury Poisoning? B12 Deficiency? Gluten Intolerance?

aman2010 Views: 11,984
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,667,836

Re: Candida? Slow thyroid? Mercury Poisoning? B12 Deficiency? Gluten Intolerance?

I found Out I had pyroluria

I had a test for pyroles in my urine, they came back at 0.08

0.09 is fully positive, but anything over 0.06 should cause suspicion.

My result being at 0.08 was basicly a soft confirmation that I had pyroluria, because when I got the test I wasnt that stressed, and pyrolles excreted go down when stress is less. So when stressed I would have most likely been positive.

So Anyway its treated by taking vitamin B6 and zinc mainly, ive been taking:
Depyrrol - which contains these 2, 30mg zinc per day 30mg p5p (active b6) & 30mg standard B6
Also I got a hair test, revealing a low selenium status, so ive been taking 600mcg selenium cystein per day.
And been taking Magnesium taurate, a few a day, only for 2 3 weeks max.
and rubbing magnesium spray on body.
ALSO I TOOK DR WILSONS ADRENAL FORMULA, AND ADRENAL C FORMULA, FINISHED 1 90 TUB OF EACH.
metafolin 800mcg, for a month

AND NOW MY TSH HAS GONE FROM 3.1 DOWN TO 0.8

0.8 TSH NOW :D :D

BUT ITS NOT JUST THE SUPPLEMENTS, IVE FIXED UP MY DIET, BEENG EATING PLENT OF FRUIT AND VEG, CLEAN LEAN MEAT EGGS AND PROTEIN.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)