CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida? Slow thyroid? Mercury Poisoning? B12 Deficiency? Gluten Intolerance?

aman2010 Views: 12,296
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,667,950

Re: Candida? Slow thyroid? Mercury Poisoning? B12 Deficiency? Gluten Intolerance?

Hello lolite Since this thread (8 months ago)i have been supplementing with all these vitamins and minerals.

Espessially, I have gone through 15ml of 7% Lugols solution in these last 8 months. I just took Iodine by itself... with no other things... And i think it caused and INCREASE IN MY ILNESS.

After further research I have found out that Iodine is an OXIDANT and generates FREE RADICALLS and EXCELLERATES AGING.

Also for the after taking the Iodine for so long, My thyroid has actually SLOWED DOWN, and My adrenal Fatigue has INCREASED, as seen by the other thread.

My TSH used to by 1.8, since taking the iodine it is now at 3.1... a major SLOW DOWN.

Also I tested For Both thyroid antibodies... BOTH came back NEGATIVE.

So i think overall iodine MAY have lowered my thyroid and health ALTHOUGH IT IS POSSIBLE SOMETHING ELSE MAY HAVE CAUSED A SLOW IN MY THYROID BUT I DONT KNOW. I used to feel funny while on iodine too... But theres so many QUACKS on this forum that keep saying its 'die off symptoms' .... My A**!

SO BE CAUREFUL ABOUT SUPPLMENTING IODINE PEOPLE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)