CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Telman's 26th liver flush

Telman Views: 7,218
Published: 18 y

Telman's 26th liver flush

666 is supposedly the devils number and on the 6 day of the 6 month 2006 I carried out my 26th flush. I used the standard Hulda Clark method except that I used 9 fluid ounces of olive oil and 9 fluid ounces of lemon juice for the potion. I fortified it with about a tablespoon of juice from freshly grated and pressed ginger root and 1 heaped teaspoon of ground turmeric. No problems to report; I slept well didn't get dehydrated and drank the 3rd and for me last cup of Epsom Salts when I awake at 6.30 am.

I must assume now that I give up stones reluctantly just a few green gems at a time and this time I had the surprise of a couple of large ones. One the "Devil Stone" was just over 3cm by 2 cm and I checked to make sure the largest one was a proper stone by cutting it in half, and it was. I think the yellow colouration on the outside of the stones is caused by the turmeric powder.

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/26th_Flush.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/26th_cut.jpg

I suppose I must keep going until they are all out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)