CureZone   Log On   Join
What is it?

fledgling Views: 13,674
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,814,097

What is it?

Did I make it plain, above, that the skin takes in all it needs, amd eliminates all excesses?

All Himalayan Crystal Mineral Salts is is a piece of ocean water that dried up 250,000,000 years ago...long before mankind invented pollution.

From contact with all kinds of rocks, and the micro-organisms that break down rocks, these salts contain every mineral.

Plants, and people, properly exposed to these minerals, in water, will take up ONLY exactly what they need, no more, no less, of each of some 90 minerals...unless their DNA has been genetically mutilated. If so, all bets are off.

Pour some in your vegetable garden.

(I was even thinking of making the drain of my tub run into the garden. But, it was a rented house...and the owner changed his mind and moved back in, no matter that he had promised us forever, as long as we paid and didn't change the paint color.)

(I also considered finding a pretty tub and setting it up in the backyard sun...but I'd have had to wear bathing suits...unless I used the tub in the dark.)

(But...we had prowlers, which I called 'skulkers'.)

You may hear someone sneer that all this is is Pakistani road salt.

Of course it is!

If you had a huge deposit of salt in your mountains, albeit excellent mineral salts...and you needed 'road salts'...what wpuld you use?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)