CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BRAIN STORMING; What do we need to do to stop the genocide?

seek2clean Views: 3,255
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,811,134

Re: BRAIN STORMING; What do we need to do to stop the genocide?

Definitely the art show!
Titled - THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE WHEN WORLD's COLLIDE !

This chemical slaughter MUST be stopped.
How many thousands of photos posted will get the necessary ATTENTON?
I want it posted front and center in EVERY possible publication!!!
I have been reading this forum since 2006 - searched a lot of files regarding Morgellon's.

Personally, I looked up one summer day over 5 years ago, noticed the sky seemd rather busy with contrails - did not know yet they were nOT contrails. Found the grey goo one morning splattered all over my front yard perennials. My cat got sick and died, I got sick right behind him and almost died but nothing has ever been conclusive about WHY. There were too many things happening at the same time in my life for me to know the cause. I have saved on wide clear tape the varieties of colors, larvae, etc. - quite a menagerie exited my person when I found these forums and began cleansing. I live near a State University with an exceptional Agricultural Department, and am considering taking my specimen's there. I have enough to keep some in case they get LOST somehow.

I am still plagued 5 years later with never-ending scalp/neck/shoulders itch, sores, lesions - grains of sand, black specks, crawling feeling in scalp, creaking, popping sound in head/ears, etc. FIVE YEARS...as much as the next person I would hope and pray that I am NOT a Morgellon's sufferer, but alas.......in any case, I will help any way I can to end ANY kind of any of the madness at hand.

seek2clean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)