CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BRAIN STORMING; What do we need to do to stop the genocide?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

angrymorg Views: 3,274
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,811,076

Re: BRAIN STORMING; What do we need to do to stop the genocide?

There are several people trying to stop this: Ex-FBI Ted Gunderson, several geoengineers in California, former USDA scientist, and although they have gotten attention by the public still the chemtrails continue. We need the pilots to come forward in a class action suite and a law firm ready to go up against the biggest base of government we've ever seen. This is saturated with government investments and yes, Monsanto is it's head. Problem is they have situated themselves with our Federal Government amoung some of the most powerful investment firms and companies like GE, Gates Foundation, etc.

Bad news here this week too; when the current firm I had looking into this found out about the whole circle it involved they are now backing out. Granted, they may have reconsidered with hard cold tests of metals in the environment and the people suffering Morgellons, but no one came forward when I asked for them. Secondly the pilots which we were in hopes to pursuade to come forward could not afford to risk their careers, most are very aware if this case is brought forward and is lost, their lives could be ruined.

That is what you need if you want this stopped, not to say that if communities could come together in large numbers and front a court petition in their counties and did it throughout the U.S. that this is another possibility, but you have to come together in large numbers with substantial evidence to back your claim.

Another issue is finding a reliable, honest lab. They are aware of what is going on and if they won't let you be there to see the testing being done...I would not trust what they have to say anymore. I am trying to get someone to take this on who heads a University lab, but people are afraid of what they will lose. They know government doesn't play nice. For those of us sick, we have nothing more to lose because we are losing things anyway. It will take those with guts and also those in positions that count to make this end.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)