CureZone   Log On   Join
BRAIN STORMING; What do we need to do to stop the genocide?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

ChemTrail Views: 3,665
Published: 13 y

BRAIN STORMING; What do we need to do to stop the genocide?

My thoughts ....

I find that on FB, I get consumed with reading more and more and getting more and more outraged but not getting anything accomplished. Perhaps we can actually get something done here.

All of us here are aware that ChemTrails are real. There's no debate. ChemTrails are fact and the fact is, 'they' are poisoning us and our beautiful planet. It needs to be stopped NOW!

we need to get organized and start a movement. How do movements get started? I know that there are over 200,000 plaintiffs against Monsanto. How did they get so many people together to take action?

we need to get tested for barium and aluminum....anything else? Blood test and hair analysis need to be documented and mapped.

we need a website or even just a page with the KISS principal for people who want to help but don't know what to do.

I think we need a new website actually. One that does not debate the reality, nor does it try to justify the truth, it just simply states that we need to stop it. Myself, I find just way too much information on most sites and I don't have the energy or the inclination to read for what seems to be, forever. I've read enough to be outraged. There is probably more that I don't know, than I do know but I know enough to understand that we may already be too late and we do not have even one more day to waste.

we need a short write up that can be copied and pasted to local newspapers and websites.

we need a longer write up as articles.

we need a new petition. I don't think we need to go into what 'they' are doing or any speculation. We know that we are being sprayed and we want it stopped. SIMPLE! I tried several times to make a petition at care2 but for some unknown reason I couldn't publish it.

WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND THAT SPRAYING FROM PLANES (CHEMTRAILS) BE STOPPED NOW!

OK people....lets get together because THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE AIR!

BTW...nice touch Michael...love the song.

Suggestions, ideas?

https://picasaweb.google.com/108165744777255551167/ChemTrailsTheyArePoisoning...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)