CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: energy healing techniques and supplements

Steve888 Views: 8,740
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,805,166

Re: energy healing techniques and supplements

Hi Harmony83,

I think I PMd you a while back offering some help for the AF symptoms. I had a really bad bout of AF in Jan and I was tapping for hours/day. It took the edge off but having other energy workers do healing for me helped more. I also did a lot of Natural Calm magnesium 12-1500mg day, GABA, valerian caps, melatonon for sleep, Epsom Salt baths and gallons of chamomile tea. I also got some Bodytalk treatments from a chiropractor. I was spaced out and crying for about 5-6 weeks until it began to lift. When I feel it coming on I do more cleansing, eat light, exercise and EFT. It was the longest 6 weeks of my life but now I know it's possible to come out of this. Something else I used that helped a bunch was Quantum Entrainment which sort of puts your nervous system in neutral. For those detoxing from the benzos with AF I notice it's a much longer road for the nervous system to come back into balance, but it does eventually if you do the right things. Hang in there.

Peace
Steve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)