CureZone   Log On   Join
SECRETOR STATUS - Re: Where are the Raw Meat Eaters / Raw Paleo people in Curezone?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
joejac Views: 12,708
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,758,192

SECRETOR STATUS - Re: Where are the Raw Meat Eaters / Raw Paleo people in Curezone?

Hello VX, nice to hear from you, I am glad you are feeling great!.

I was also away from this forum. I am still doing the Primal Diet from Vonderplanitz. I got better, then I had to return to Spain, since my mother is suffering a lot and she is facing a terrible situation here with the Social Security (SS) You can not imagine how bad are these guys. Anyway that situation caused me a huge stress because she was cheated with a terrible contract in order to receive assistance, I was not here, so I am realizing that now, and breaking my head with lawyers to figure out a workable solution.

In Spain I was able to test unsalted raw milk, cheese and butter, but those caused me a lot of troubles, candida soared, probably due to my non-secretor status. I suspended dairy and I followed Primal Diet as when I began with it where I live, in South America, where raw dairy is not available, I am using a lot of blue fish, and now I am feeling better again.

But I noticed that with raw dairy I was stronger, I increased weight and my joints did not sound, but after 6 weeks I began to have my old problems:  to loose appetite, decrease my number of raw meat meals (fish, cow, chicken, turkey) a day, from 3 to 2 or even 1, I get indigestion, heartburn, insomnia and candida proliferation (by the candida spit test). I suspended raw dairy and in 2 weeks those problems disappeared, but now my joints sounds again and I am not so strong now, but I can sleep and that makes me happy :)

My question now, is this:

Is there a way that we can indirectly measure the secretor/non-secretor status at home, like we do with candida that we use the saliva home test?

I want to make some experiments but I can not afford to do a lab test every month or so in order to check that status.

I am suspecting that if I can manage to eat raw dairy and to do a standard Primal Diet I would be a new and strong man like my grand father, who drank almost 2 litters of raw milk daily, of course he was also working hard all day, not sitting in front a computer like me :)

Thanks and Best regards.
joejac

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)