CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where are the Raw Meat Eaters / Raw Paleo people in Curezone?

goodsamaritan55 Views: 13,420
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,453,482

Re: Where are the Raw Meat Eaters / Raw Paleo people in Curezone?

Hi Sara,

One of my top concerns is proper hydration (Maybe because I live in a tropical climate???). I've observed that fruits in my country (Philippines) are mostly organic and you can choose ones that give lots of structured water than sweetness.

The common waters are no good: bottled distilled, bottled spring water, bottled remineralized water, faucet water, reverse osmosis from the refilling store.

If we lived beside a natural water spring, that would be awesome... but we do not.

Top hydrators: coconuts (juice and meat / fat), avocados (fat), watermelons (top hydrator)

Tops in vitamin c: native small guavas, green wild "indian" mangoes, organic papayas.

For meats:

I started with raw eggs and raw fish -- Wai Diet. Raw eggs is easy because provincial folk eat it. Raw fish is easy, when I was young we went to Japanese restaurants all the time and ate a lot of sashimi... just present it and cut it like the restaurants. Eating raw sea food, fishermen do it all the time and we have a culture of just dipping fresh raw sea food in vinegar.

For land animals, I needed adjusting because people in my culture do not eat raw land animals. My teacher Geoff Purcell in the UK taught me to sear steaks. Initially for 30 seconds each side, then down to 20, down to 10, down to 5, then nothing.

I had to try land animals because I was getting bored with just fish and eggs.

I tried the land animals, lamb, goat, chicken, duck... beef tastes best... the authentic grass fed beef I buy tastes best.

Lately I have a preference for beef (muscle, bone marrow, brain, liver), but there will be times I look for fish.

Look for the writings of Aajonus Vonderplanitz, search for Geoff Purcell at All Experts, search for Raw Paleo Forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)