CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where are the Raw Meat Eaters / Raw Paleo people in Curezone?

goodsamaritan55 Views: 13,371
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,454,097

Re: Where are the Raw Meat Eaters / Raw Paleo people in Curezone?

Plain water is a poor hydrator. I avoid it as much as possible. Will only drink plain water when desperate.

And when desperate, I squeeze calamansi (our equivalent to lemons) in water to give it some structure and put some ice cubes to hopefully give it structure as well.

Plain water just makes me pee and pee and pee. I used to be a heavy water drinker and I used to believe the drink 8 glasses of water daily mantra. And I thought continuously peeing was a good thing. Now I know it's a bad thing. The water was just overloading my heart and my kidneys.

Try reading Dr. Henry Bieler in his 1965 book Food is your best medicine. He gives an excellent discussion on the true functions of the kidneys and why plain water is no good.

My venture into fruitarianism taught me first hand that fruits are superior hydrators and the absence of any thirst for plain water was evident.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)