CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Making it happen

tigerlily23 Views: 29,311
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,801,451

Re: Making it happen

I agree. Let me ask you this. have you ever lived in AZ? let's pretend the answer is no you have never lived in AZ. I can speak about the job problem in AZ and I said before that I have applied to low end jobs and i am still not getting hired. This state is a do nothing state nor do they like to pay. it seems to be people with no higher education are getting the jobs while those who have a college degree arent getting the jobs.

now, the religion question. yes, i am in that service all day saturday. we do not work on saturdays because it is a Sabbath, i remember my boyfriend had to work after the service on saturdays but he didn't work too. he isn't with that company anywhere. E verify? if i was so employable, then how come the post office and UPS didn't hire me last year? We were told they were not using e verify to do background checks on people. if i was more employable than some, i would have a job a long time ago.

i use job search engines all the time and i go to job workshops to see who they have to hire. i saw they had a posting for a job, out of league when it comes to experience plus it was in the healthcare field as a nurse, i didn't go to school for a nurse.

i am still looking for jobs and trying to find free job workshops here and there. let me ask you this how did u move out? did u move out with no money saved? my sister told me in order to move out have at least $20k in the bank for the rent, paper work, application fees, plus buying kitchen ware, furniture, etc. she told me to move out with some kind of money in my pocket.

the postal position i did apply for was graveyard but didnt get hired.

thank you very much for the advice and i will continue to keep searching for a job! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)