CureZone   Log On   Join
iodine slowed my thyroid? generates free radicals!

aman2010 Views: 9,467
Published: 13 years ago

iodine slowed my thyroid? generates free radicals!

since 8 months ago i have been supplementing a lot vitamins and minerals.

Especially, I have gone through 15ml of 7% Lugols solution in these last 8 months. (690mg Iodine & 1,380mg Iodide within 8 MONTHS)

I just took Iodine by itself... with no other things... And i think it caused and INCREASE IN MY ILLNESS & adrenal fatigue. I think it is harsh on the adrenals.

After further research I have found out that Iodine is an OXIDANT and generates FREE RADICALS and ACCELERATES AGING.

Also after taking the iodine for so long, My thyroid has actually SLOWED DOWN, and My adrenal Fatigue has INCREASED, as seen by my other recent thread.

My TSH used to be 1.8, since taking the iodine it is now at 3.1... a major SLOW DOWN.

Also I tested For Both thyroid antibodies... BOTH came back NEGATIVE. SO hashimotos was NOT the problem!

So i think overall iodine MAY have lowered my thyroid and health ALTHOUGH IT IS POSSIBLE SOMETHING ELSE MAY HAVE CAUSED A SLOW IN MY THYROID, i doubt it?

I used to feel weird while on iodine too... But theres so many QUACKS on this forum that keep saying its 'die off symptoms' etc etc et

SO BE CAREFUL ABOUT SUPPLEMENTING IODINE.

Why do you think it slowed my thyroid down? Sometimes I could also feel an internal lump in my throart when taking iodine after no taking it for a while, im guessing that was my thyroid swelling up because it didnt like the iodine?

I took the equivelent of 3mg IODINE & 6mg Iodide EVERY SINGLE DAY for 8 MONTHS

That too much? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)