CureZone   Log On   Join
Colloidal Silver

Views: 31,279
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,764,942

Colloidal Silver

I am in the process of learning as I go. If I wrote my conclusions after successful treatment, it may be more concise.

Following is my latest.

I have had some improvement, but still have a relatively serious infection. The difficulty with golden staph is, while I am doing what I can to kill it off, it is growing and spreading at the same time. I need to kill it off faster than it spreads, which is difficult when the infection is severe.

I still use Betadine on my skin.

External use of Betadine alone is not enough. I need internal treatment as well, to kill the internal infection.

I now use Colloidal Silver and barley grass.

Following is a comparison of Colloidal Silver and Lugol's iodine:

A few drops of Lugol's Iodine has a similar effect as a liter of Colloidal Silver .

The golden staph makes me cold. When killed, it releases chemicals which make me even colder. I need to get warm. If I remain cold, the infection gets worse rapidly. It seems, when using Lugol's iodine, I become more cold than when using colloidal silver.

When using colloidal silver, I get flatulence. When I first started using it, I had huge amounts of flatulence. As the infection is reduced, I have less. When using Lugol's iodine, I get mild diarrhea. Flatulence is easier to deal with than having to rush to the bathroom without warning.

For these reasons, I am now using colloidal silver.

I am experimenting with the amount, but it seems I need over two liters of colloidal silver each day.

As the golden staph is killed, some is released into the blood, and travels around the body. As a result of this treatment, the internal infection is reduced, but it has resulted in some small boils on my skin. While they are small, and not in inappropriate places, I am not concerned (I recently had one on the end of my finger. It was extremely painful, and I occasionally bumped it. It was a problem. I now have boils on my abdomen and arms, which are not such a problem.). I need to keep killing the internal infection, in spite of the fact that killing it is causing boils on the skin.

I have come to the conclusion: Pus running out of boils during a golden staph infection, is equivalent to coughing up mucus during a flu infection - it is getting the infection out of the body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)