Warmth and Golden Staph infection

Views: 34,096
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,764,942

Warmth and Golden Staph infection

Some more things to add to the above list are:
ginger
vinegar

I will share some more of what I have learnt, so others may benefit.

One thing which I have found to be beneficial with a Golden Staph infection, is hyperthermia, or keeping warm all of the time.

I stayed, for a time, in a place which was very hot. It was also on the beach. During the day, it became uncomfortably hot, and I would spend some time swimming to cool off. The ocean is quite warm, so you don't get cold.

During the night, the temperature would drop a few degrees, but it was still hot all night.

In that environment, my Golden Staph infection was reduced.

It seems that exposing the skin to sunlight, results in improved immunity. Golden Staph is killed on the skin, and internal Golden Staph infections are reduced.

Swimming is also beneficial, as it continually washes toxins off the skin, which results in eliminating toxins more efficiently. Salt water is ideal.

That place has a wet season, and when it rains, it is cooler. So staying there is no longer beneficial.

If anyone has a severe infection, keeping warm all of the time is beneficial. The key is being warm all of the time, not warm some of the time, and cold some of the time. If people used this, in conjunction with other treatments, it would save lives.

The same thing applies if you have a boil, or boils, which take a long time to heal. If you keep the area warm, they will heal much faster.

Be aware, Golden Staph skin infections grow more in moist environments. If you sweat, this may make Golden Staph skin infections worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)